Welcome to South
Our vocation: to accompany you in the management and marketing of your hotels
“South Pacific Management is celebrating thirty years of providing expertise to hotels in the Pacific.
Each new hotel is a unique creation: our mission is to offer you a tailor-made support package for each stage in your project, from creating the hotel’s identity to building and operating it.
Our task is to work with you to create an exceptional destination for unforgettable experiences, but also to convert your hotel concept into a commercial reality. Hotels are a real financial game-changer and they need to be perfectly operated to ensure their long-term profitability.
When you opt for South Pacific Management, you are bringing French expertise into your hotel that has proven its worth time.”
General Director -Thierry Buttaud
Who are we ?
South Pacific Management’s team strength lie in a comprehensive understanding of real estate investments and an organization’s business model covering :
• How the organization’s strategic focus must be aligned to market conditions and Customer needs
• How best to structure and fund the organization
• How value drivers are identified and pursued to maximize profits and yet, control costs during operations
• How the organization’s business needs must remain focused and relevant to changing market conditions and customer expectations
Our team is made of qualified professionals with extensive experience in the hotel and tourism industry.
The values of the SPM Group are based on respect, responsibility, equity, trust and authenticity. These values guide our actions and unite us.
- Respect : We value and support all individuals in their professional development. We encourage consultation and participation at all levels. Mutual respect is the foundation of harmony between people.
- Trust : We are honest and respect our commitments. We promote the personal development of each person and are benevolent. We believe that trust is an essential value for moving forward.
- Equity : We believe in equal opportunity, both in recruitment and throughout the career. We do our best to ensure the well-being of everyone. We support a work environment where all forms of discrimination and harassment are prohibited.
- Responsibility : We are committed to controlling and reducing the impact of our activities on the environment and local communities. We comply with all applicable laws on business practices in French Polynesia and respect global human rights standards.
- Authenticity : We offer a warm and personalized service, based on Polynesian traditions. We offer a unique experience to our clients, while respecting local customs and populations.