RESERVATION POLICY / VOUCHER ISSUE
Each booking request must be sent to our corporate reservation center located in Papeete.
- by mail : South Pacific Management, PO Box 460 – 98713 Papeete, Tahiti French Polynesia
- by telephone: +689 40 50 84 45
- by fax: +689 40 43 17 86
- by email : email@example.com
A voucher must be issued for all prepaid services and / or amenities and in particular Christmas & New Year’s Eve dinners.
Each booking request relative to a special offer or to a special rate must clearly mention:
- At reservation time: name of the clients, date of stay, hotel name, room category, RATE CODE, and or the CODE OF THE OFFER.
- At voucher issue: same information must appear on each voucher.
Should the above specifications not appear as clearly as specified, the regular net rate shall apply.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT POLICIES
- Check-in time is at 02:00 pm for all hotels.
- Should a client wish to occupy the room prior to specified check-in time, a pre-registered night (1 full night) shall be charged at regular net rate.
- Check-out time is at 11:00 am for all hotels
- Let Check-out can only be confirmed by hotels, directly on spot according to availability.
CANCELLATION & NO SHOW POLICY
Low season :
Shall a booking be cancelled up to 7 days prior to arrival – no penalty applies.
Shall a booking be cancelled less than 7 days prior to arrival – 100% of the stay will be charged at contracted rate.
Shall a booking be cancelled up to 15 days prior to arrival: no penalty applies.
Shall a booking be cancelled less than 15 days prior to arrival: 100% of the stay will be charged at contracted rate.
Shall clients not show up at the hotel on the expected arrival date, 100% of the stay will be charged.
In the event of any anticipated departure, the whole stay will be charged to the client.
- Each booking must be prepaid in pacific francs (XPF) as specified on the invoice before clients arrival at the hotel; unless a special agreement has been confirmed in writting, prior to such arrival.
- Exchange rates and bank fees are at clients entire charge and cannot be deducted from any invoice.
- in case of any charge dispute, the hotel must be informed at least 7 days upon receipt of the invoice in question.
- All rates are in Pacific francs and must be paid in such currency. Rates in Euros are for information only.
- Failure to comply with the above policy guaranties the hotel the right to refuse to supply services booked. A new request will consequently have to be sent back without a confirmation garanty until the situation has been fully cleared.
- Failure to comply with the above mentioned payment terms will automatically result in penalty charges in accordance with French legislation law.
- Local tax: local tax will be charged on guest’s account upon check-out.