Rethink privacy and enjoy the perks of modern life while secluded on an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. At Nukutepipi, you have access to a wide selection of facilities to entertain, pamper and amaze you.
- Reception area “Fare Fakariki”
- Air conditionned dining room “Fare Kai Tuatako”
- Beach bar dining facility “Kaipoa”
- Frechwater pool with oversized jacuzzi
- Hammock area
- Meeting room
- Fitness room
- Cardio room
- Yoga room
- Massage room
- Spa : Hammam, sauna, Nordic bath and jacuzzi
- Game room/library
- Children’s game room
- Movie theatre
- Dj booth & full sound system
- Tennis court
- Basket ball court
- Watersports facility
- Boats for diving, fishing and watersports activities
- Astronomical observatory
- Mirador on the forest canopy
From a barefoot al fresco lunch at Kaipoa Beach bar to a memorable group dinner at the main restaurant Fare Kai Tuatako, you have your choice at dining experience on Nukutepipi, where the chef creates a daily menu using fresh ingredients with an emphasis on local and organic fruits and vegetables. For an extraordinary and romantic culinary experience, the restaurant team can organize a private meal for two in surprising and secluded hideaways on the island.
In order to offer an exceptional experience, the island puts at your disposal:
- High-end cuisine prepared by master chefs every day
- Two full-service restaurants for your exclusive use
- All meals included : breakfast, lunch , afternoon tea, dinner and drinks
- Snacks can be served throughout the day upon request.
The closest international airport, Faa’a, is located on Tahiti and can accommodate private jets. There are year-round direct flights to Tahiti from Los Angeles, San Francisco, Honolulu, Paris, Tokyo and Auckland. And a weekly flight from Santiago de Chile arrives in Tahiti via Easter Island. Transfers to and from Tahiti (via Papeete domestic airport) to Nukutepipi are provided by private chartered flights.
For your private jet or charter flight needs to French Polynesia: