We value and support all individuals in their professional development.
We are honest and respect our commitments.
We believe in equal opportunity in recruitment and throughout the career. We do our best to ensure the well-being of everyone.
We are committed to controlling and reducing the impact of our activities on the environment and local communities.
We offer a warm and personalized service, based on Polynesian traditions.
- Respecting fundamental human rights.
- Support the development of the local economy by promoting local employment and supporting local associations in their actions within French Polynesia.
- Encourage education and help the poorest populations through donations and project support.
- Respect the legislation in force on the protection of personal data and ensure the confidentiality of customer information.
- Reinforce a zero tolerance policy on corruption. Bribery and influence peddling are neither legal nor compatible with our corporate values.
- Support fair and sustainable trade.
- Promoting well-being at work by including participative management and a cafeteria with healthy products and balanced meals.
- Respecting current legislation in terms of management of working hours, remuneration, training, trade union rights, health and safety.
- Fight against discrimination, moral and sexual harassment.
- Guarantee gender diversity and parity as well as equal opportunities, equal treatment and equal pay for equal work. The group does not practice any form of discrimination.
- Take initiatives in favor of sustainable environmental practices by participating in international environmental movements by educating our teams and customers on sustainable environmental practices.
- Reducing our water and energy consumption.
- Fight against food waste.
- Reduce the volume of waste and the use of single-use plastic.
- Encourage selective sorting.
- Protect the lagoon and the surrounding nature.
- Encourage the maintenance and development of marine species in the lagoon.