- SOUTH PACIFIC MANAGEMENT
- 52 bis, rue Paul Gauguin – 98713 Papeete – Tahiti – French Polynesia
- +689 40 50 84 50 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal form of the company: SAS
- Amount of share capital: 50 000 000 CFP
- Company registration number: TPI 92 54 B
We collect data through cookies, which are data stored directly on the computer or mobile device you use. Cookies allow us to collect browser type, time spent on the Online Services, pages viewed, referring URL, language preferences and other aggregate traffic data. We use functional cookies to collect data for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display content more efficiently, to collect statistical data, to personalize your experience while using the Online Services, and to recognize your computer to assist you in using the Online Services. We also collect statistical cookie data about the use of the Online Services in order to continually improve their design and functionality, to understand how they are used, and to help us resolve questions about them. Advertising cookies also allow us to select which advertisements or offers are likely to be of most interest to you and to display them when you log in to the Online Services. We also use them to send marketing emails and to track responses to our online advertisements and marketing emails. You can learn more about cookies by visiting the website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html.
- Management of cookies preferences
You can decide whether or not to accept cookies by changing your browser settings. If, however, you do not accept cookies, you may experience some inconvenience when using the Online Services. For example, we will not be able to identify your computer and you will have to enter your credentials each time you visit. You also won’t receive advertisements and other offers from us that are relevant to your interests and needs. At this time, we do not respond to “do not track me” signals from browsers.
- Paid advertisements from third parties. :
We may use third party advertising companies to serve you advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you when you access and use the Online Services and other websites or online services. To do this, these companies may place or identify a unique cookie in your browser (including web beacons). If you would like more information about this practice and to learn more about your choices, visit websites: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp et http://www.aboutads.info/.
- Web beacons and other similar technologies. We collect data from web beacons (also known as web beacons and web bugs) that may be used in connection with certain Online Services to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Online Services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about the use of the Online Services.
- Your IP address : We collect your IP address, which is a number automatically assigned to the device you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP address is identified and logged automatically in your server log files when a user accesses the Online Services along with the time of the visit and the pages viewed. We use IP addresses to calculate usage rates, diagnose server problems and administer the Online Services. We may also determine your approximate location through your IP address.
- Aggregated and segmented data. The data we collect may be aggregated. However, in this form, it will not identify you personally, nor will it identify other users. We may use both Personal Data and Other Data to divide our customers into segments, or groups, in order to provide more relevant advertising.
- Your browser or device. Some data is collected through your browser or automatically through your device, such as MAC (Media Access Control) address, type of computer (Windows or Apple), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device model and manufacturer, language, web browser type and version, and name and version of online services (e.g., applications) you use. We use this data to ensure that the online services function properly.
Notice on the use of personal data
At certain times during your customer experience, we collect personal data in accordance with legal requirements and to provide you with better service. Personal data is information that can identify you as an individual or relate to you as an identifiable individual. We collect and process the following types of personal data about you :
- Mailing Address
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Financial information (such as credit and debit card numbers or other payment information)
- Language preferences
- Date and place of birth
- Nationality, passport number, visa or other government issued identification document
- Important dates: birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions
- Membership or loyalty program data (including co-branded payment cards, travel partner program memberships)
- Employer information (for business-related bookings)
- Travel itinerary, tour group or other activity data
- Previous customer stays or interactions, products and services purchased, requests for services and special arrangements
- Social network account identifiers, profile pictures and other data already in the public domain, or information made available by linking to your social network and loyalty accounts
In more limited cases, we may also collect the following :
- Data on family members and companions, names and ages of children
- Biometric data
- Data in the form of image, video and audio files from: (a) security cameras located in public areas such as hallways and lobbies of our facilities; and (b) cameras worn by our disaster prevention officers and other security personnel.
We may also collect information about your preferences that we use to make your current and future stays and experience with us more enjoyable, including information about your interests and other relevant information we learn about you during your stay. This may also include your likes and dislikes about our services that you share with us so that we can improve our services, as well as specific dietary restrictions, health restrictions or personal needs to ensure your well-being. We may also collect your “Personal Preferences,” which may include details about your special celebrations (such as your birthday or anniversary), the types of activities you like to do when you stay at our hotels, and your hobbies. Personal Preferences may also include details about the people you usually travel with, the relationship between you and your marital status.
- Online Services : we collect Personal Data or Other Data when you interact with our Online Services, performing actions such as, but not limited to, browsing, booking, purchasing goods and services on our websites or applications, communicating with us, or otherwise connecting with us or posting on social media pages, or subscribing to a newsletter or participating in a survey, contest or promotional offer.
- Customer Service Centers. We collect Personal Information when you make a reservation by telephone, communicate with us by e-mail, fax or chat services, or contact customer service. These communications may be recorded for quality assurance and training purposes.
- Internet-Connected Devices : We collect your Personal Data and Other Data from internet-connected devices at our properties. For example, when you connect a device to the hotel’s internet or when an intelligent assistant may be made available to you to personalize your accommodations and experience.
- Contact information for the data protection : email@example.com
Recipient of the data
We disclose Personal Data and Other Data to other companies within our Group to, among other things, provide and personalize services, communicate with you, facilitate loyalty programs, and to accomplish our business objectives. We share your Personal Data and Other Data to make a reservation with the relevant establishment, and to make and complete your reservation.
- Hotels : we disclose personal data to the establishments we manage. Hotels have a limited right to use certain personal data for their own purposes and may therefore be considered independent data controllers for the following processing: The hotels manage and coordinate your stay. They may therefore use your personal data for this purpose. Hotels may also use your personal data to comply with their own legal obligations, including maintaining accounting records, archives and other compliance obligations.
- Owners : We disclose data to the owners of the establishments in our group. Owners have a limited right to use certain personal data for their own purposes and therefore may qualify as independent data controllers for the following processing: Owners may use your personal data to comply with their own legal obligations, including maintaining accounting records, archives and other compliance obligations.
- Travel and/or on-site suppliers. We may share your information with the spa, restaurant, fitness club, concierge service and other outlets of our hotels to provide you with services and their own marketing. This also allows us to provide you with a single point of contact for the purchase of other travel-related services such as airline tickets or car rentals and vacation packages.
- Service Providers. We disclose personal and other data to third-party service providers, including companies that provide website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, provision of IT services and related infrastructure, customer service, email, marketing, auditing and other services.
- Other uses and disclosure. We will use and disclose personal data as we deem necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable laws, including those outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and governmental authorities, including those outside your country of residence and to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our business; (f) to protect the rights, privacy, safety, or property of South Pacific Management, you, or others; and (g) to permit us to pursue available remedies and limit the damages that we may sustain. We may use and disclose other data for any purpose, except as otherwise required by applicable law.
Mandatory or optional nature of the answers and consequences for the user if he does not answer the question
Unless we specifically ask you to do so, please do not send or disclose to us your sensitive personal information (e.g., social security number, tax identification number, passport number, driver’s license number or other government-issued national identification number; credit card details or financial account number, with or without a code or password), social security number, tax identification number, passport number, driver’s license number or other government-issued national identification number; credit card details or financial account number, with or without a code or password that may give access to the account, credit history; information about your ethnic or racial origin, religion or other beliefs, sexual life or practices or sexual orientation, medical information, biometric or genetic characteristics, biometric patterns, political or philosophical beliefs, political party or trade union, background information, judicial data such as criminal record or information about criminal or administrative proceedings).
- Use of the Services by Minors. The Services are not intended for persons under the age of sixteen (16) and we request that they do not provide any personal information via the Services.
Customer’s right to object, access and rectify data
How do you make a request to access, amend, delete, restrict the use of or object to the processing of your personal data ?
- If you wish to request access to, amend, delete, restrict the use of or object to the processing of your Personal Data that you have previously provided to us or if you wish to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Data for transmission to another company (to the extent that you are entitled to such rights by law), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For your protection, we may only accept requests for Personal Data related to the e-mail address you used to send us your request. We may also need to verify your identity before accepting your request. Where permitted by law, we may require you to pay a fee to cover the costs of processing your request.
- We understand and respect our customers’ right to privacy. We will try to respond to your request as quickly as reasonably possible.
If you have given us your consent for a specific process or activity, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us as indicated in the “Contact Us” section.
Legal authorization of their treatment (it can be the consent of the Internet user, the execution of a sales contract, the respect of a legal text)
We will use and disclose personal data as we deem necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable laws, including those outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and governmental authorities, including those outside your country of residence and to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our business; (f) to protect the rights, privacy, safety, or property of South Pacific Management, you, or others; and (g) to permit us to pursue available remedies and limit the damages that we may sustain. We may use and disclose other data for any purpose, except as otherwise required by applicable law.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) of the CNIL is your contact for any request to exercise your rights regarding the processing of personal data.
- Contact the DPO by electronic means: > Contact the CNIL’s Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- Contact the DPO by post :
The data protection officer
3 Place de Fontenoy
75334 PARIS CEDEX 07
If, after contacting the CNIL, you feel that your rights regarding your data are not being respected, you may submit a complaint to the CNIL.